From the book The Pathfinder, by Nicholas Lore
The Benefits of a Career That Fits . . . . .
- You enjoy better health, a longer life, more vitality
- You have enhanced personal and professional relationships and are more fun to be around
- You’re more successful and more productive
- You have heightened self-esteem
- You become a better role model for people of all ages
- You lead a life that counts.
- You look forward to life.
- You have a deeper, richer, more authentic sense of humor
The Costs . . . . .
- You would have to control your impulse to constantly remind your friends how much you enjoy your career.
- You might have to get new friends
- You would lose some of your best reasons to complain
- People will talk behind your back.
- You will not be a member of the biggest, most popular club
- It takes more heart, more energy, and more commitment
- You would have to exchange comfort for vitality