You can answer with confidence, “What should I do with my life?”
Some 70 percent of people aren’t happy in their careers. Dissatisfaction may be everywhere, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with any of the following:
- I don’t look forward to going to work.
- I’m continually bored and frustrated.
- I don’t feel I’m making a difference in something that matters to me.
- It’s all stress and no reward.
- I’m not paid enough. I feel under-appreciated.
- My talents are being wasted.
- I have to pretend to be someone else at work.
- I feel like I’m a candidate for the next “downsizing.”
- I never planned to be in this job in the first place.
- This business just isn’t what it used to be.
- I’m tired of working for dysfunctional organizations.
Rockport has the methodology and coaches to help you choose your future wisely. So instead of leaving it to chance or letting a bad decision ride, you’ll open the door to results like these:
- A career that’s a natural expression of your talents and personality.
- Work that often feels more like play.
- You’re delighted to be paid to do what you do best.
- You’re respected for your knowledge and talents.
- You know you’re making a contribution to what you really care about.
- What you do brings far less stress and much more pride and satisfaction.
- Your job rewards your highest values and allows you to fulfill your goals.
- You like the people you work with.
- You feel energized – not burnt out – at the end of the day.
- Chances are you are healthier, live longer are more satisfied with other aspects of your life.
Ready to join the 30 percent of the workforce that love their jobs? Whether you’re a senior executive, entrepreneur, making a mid-career change or a student wanting to make timely decisions, choose your profile from the menu at left to learn more about how Rockport can help.