Know your natural talents, and how to put them to work
Pathfinder Career Testing is the best first step for anyone searching for that perfect marriage of abilities and career. Whether you’re a student looking to set your course of studies in the right direction, you’re in mid-career yearning to find a new and more satisfying career, or you’ve jumped from job to job without ever finding one you can be passionate about, the Career Testing Program is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get the insights you need.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A series of multi-faceted, multi-level tests that measure everything most useful in helping you pick a career consistent with your natural talents and personality. By illuminating these talents from many angles, the Career Testing Program gives you the clearest picture of what you do well and love to do.
- The most comprehensive insight available into your innate gifts and abilities. Where most other career tests summarize your interests or what you think you’d do well, Pathfinder Career Testing will tell you the talents you were born with – the things you enjoy doing because you were born to do them well.
- Interpretation and consultation with a Rockport expert. Most valuable of all may be your one-hour telephone or in-person conference with a Rockport staff member who will help you understand the results, apply them to your own situation, and suggest careers that match your natural strengths.
- Your test results, along with documents that include an audio explaining the various talents we test. This is the first step in understanding your unique profile of natural talents. In the follow-up conference, we’ll help you put all the pieces together.
- If you later decide you want more personal coaching, you can upgrade to the Career Choice Program.
- The bottom line: a new sense of conviction about the kind of career that fits your talents like a tailored suit. Thousands of satisfied clients echo the words of the one who stated simply, “Your testing helps an individual find the niche that suits them best. I could not have gotten to this point without your help.”
Register for Career Testing right here. Read a little more about how it works here. Or call us at 301-340-6600 for more information.