Make the great decisions that lead to great rewards
A rewarding career should be synonymous with a rewarding life. Too many executives and professionals sacrifice too much of themselves for too little personal satisfaction. The Rockport Career Program for Senior Executives and Professionals™ makes sure that your next job or career fits your own definition of professional success and personal fulfillment.
Here’s what else you can expect from the program:
- A proven career design process designed specifically for high-achieving executives and professionals. Rockport was the first organization to develop revolutionary career coaching and design programs some 30 years ago, and we’ve been improving and refining ever since.
- Peer-level collaboration with Rockport founder Nicholas Lore. You’ll get the attention and intelligent support you deserve from one of the best-known and most written-about gurus in career consultation. Mr. Lore has successfully coached hundreds of executives and professionals to reach perfect clarity about what they want to do next.
- Invaluable insight into your natural talents, temperament, traits, values, and career components essential to your ultimate satisfaction. Only Rockport is so comprehensive, providing a panoramic view on the landscape on which to build your next career or job. It’s a personal discovery process that’s almost impossible to do on your own.
- A systematic, scientific process that’s tailored to you. There’s nothing vague about the methodology, nothing muddy about the results: step-by-step, through a series of assignments and conversations, you’ll find the best clues about the best fit for you, and make decisions about the components of your future work that make your future crystal clear.
- An action plan. The Career Change Program doesn’t stop with a decision and a wish list. You come away with the strategy and tactics to reach your goals, and the inspired confidence and perseverance to go out and do it. Nearly everyone who completes the program reports that their program goals were achieved.
To maintain our high success rate, we’re as committed as you are to ensuring a Career Change partnership that works. To that end we invite you to call and make an appointment for a conversation with Mr. Lore to talk more about the process and to ensure that this is a perfect fit for you.
Call 301-340-6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org