We don’t even have a word for it. According to urbandictionary.com, the German word functionslust means: Pleasure taken in doing what one does best. Birds flying, dogs running, dolphins swimming. And you in a job that uses your best talents all day.
- Does your ideal job focus more on people, data or things?
- What kind of problems light you up?
- What work can you do for hours and not get bored or burned out?
- Are you best concentrating or flowing?
- An unique expert or part of a team?
- Outgoing or internal focus?
What gives you the most functionslust?